Saturday 16 August 2014

No Such Thing

Listening to the song Shirtsleeves by Ed Sheeran made me think, it drifted my mind away from the paper I am currently working on. You can not go back, you can not start over as much as we want something to go back to the way things were, that just doesn't happen. If anyone was to go back to the way things were either things will be better or worse, maybe there's an in between but my point is it will never be the same again. There is no such thing as starting over again because you can't go back, you can't change things. The best thing you can do is to make things even better before or just let go and move on. This will require even more effort and hard work, there's always a reason for things right?

I hate not knowing the reasons for things, I am a very curious person and I want the answer straight away. Sometimes I can be brave asking these questions, at times I might not be ready for the answer and it may hurt but I am glad to know the truth. I don't want to be sitting here thinking about possible answers as I could be thinking of the worse possible answer in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment