Tuesday 19 August 2014

Day 3: Your day, in great detail

Today was my usual lazy day. I put my alarm for 6am to study for literature because we supposedly had a quiz. As soon as my alarm went off I turned it off and went through my phone replied to people on what's app and decided to go back to sleep.  I put my alarm for 8am but 30mins after lieing in bed I decided not to use an alarm seeing as my class was at 3pm I would have loads of time to study. 

I finally woke up at around 9am and started reading the summary for the stories. I was so proud of myself I actually got a lot done.  After this I decided to have a shower, I have a habit of meeting up with friends without showering and apparently I smell.  After having a shower I decided to do some advanced reading. This was after break though I had cornflakes, I hate it, it has such a boring taste. 

Then after reading I had two more pages to go but I decided to sleep.  I set my alarm so that I would sleep for 1hr. I woke up 30mins later and panicked when I saw the time was 2:30pm. I was just about to get out of bed when I checked my phone again and was a bit disappointed that it was 12:30pm, I only slept for a short while. 

Then I got a text straight away saying how our classroom had changed and the professor wouldn't come in but we had an activity to do. Then another friend texted asking to eat and I was full of joy!  This meant I would be able to eat good food because I wouldn't be alone. 

I met her downstairs at my dorm and we had Korean food. I ordered the budget meal chicken and rice and she decided to give me one of her chickens. We spent more than an hour eating and catching up. 

Then we decided to go back my dorm where I was running around changing, putting powder quickly over my face,  sorting out my hair and stuff for school. 

When we got to our building everyone was reading for the activity.  We had to read a story then write a reflection on it. So we waited for our room to be vacant.

When it was we all just hung around continued reading and we started our reflection.  However out of nowhere the darkest cloud formed in the sky and bought heavy rain.  It rained for 30mins with lightning and thunder. UST flooded straight away! I did not want to walk through the floods. We were on the 10nth floor where the windows show a great big view of the university. We could see everything! 

After finishing my activity and waiting for my friends to finish we decided to make our way  through the floods. Luckily for me my route had no floods. When I got back to my dorm I decided to have an early dinner well kind of, we ordered food at 5pm and started eating around 6pm because the food took forever to come! 

I had tapsilog, tapa and egg. It tasted great, though the portion was small.  After dinner I watched two episodes of Fresh Prince of Bel Air and then finished my paper for my Politics class.  I watched an episode of Game of Thrones, had my shower and while putting on a face mask I read the New York Times from Monday. 

After this I decided to talk to friends from back in England on what's app. Now I am lieing in bed debating on whether or not I should sleep now or later. In one day it had its highs and lows but I can't wait to sleep! 

So there's my day, pretty eventful but boring.  My usual days are very lazy and unproductive and just chilling here and there. 

August 19, 2014

#blog #challenge

null
Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment