Saturday 16 August 2014

Day 1: Write some basic facts about yourself

Well this is already shown on my blog profile below my picture but I guess I will add a little more facts about myself. My favourite colour is blue and my favourite dish which I can not get enough of is Bicol Express, I am still however a fan of pizza, kebabs and chips. I am quite at first but I have my not so innocent side which not everyone has seen or even heard of. I am a huge fan of movies and I love to read, though I don't read as much as I used to. I am extremely close to my friends, I am probably closer to them than I am with my family. My taste in music varies on my mood and I don't usually listen to the lyrics unless I am really down and my mind just drifts into reflection mode.

#blog #challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment