Thursday 21 August 2014

Day 5: Five Places You Want To Visit

1. New York
My dream ultimate destination, I want to either work or study here. Anyone who knows me knows it is my dream to go to New York.

2. Italy
Italy has always seemed like a great place to go to! I want to go to Rome and Florence. I want to go here for the food! I will just eat, eat and eat if ever I do get to go to Italy.

3. France
Well obviously, PARIS! Two words: Gossip Girl.

4. Spain
The beaches! I want to visit the beaches and also I studied Spanish throughout the whole of high school and i am currently taking it up so I think I need to go to Spain to at least make use of what I've learned.

5. Canada
My closest friend is from Canada plus I have a friend already living there and I've heard how the people are nice and how safe it is. So I definitely want to see  Canada for myself one day.

#blog #challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment