Sunday 31 August 2014

Day 11: What is your favourite quote?

Well ever since high school it has always been "no regrets" I like to live by this rule, until I actually started to things I never used to do. After finally going out with my friends and drinking just for a few times I realized it is kind of hard to live by this. You do things that you made the decision to do but then after you've done it you realize what you did was wrong and you can't handle the consequences. I am not emotionally ready to handle particular things and although I do want to live my life off-the-edge, I realized maybe it is not the right time, maybe I need to figure myself out first before I do things I cannot handle. I need to take a break and figure things out and learn things first before jumping into things.

#blog#challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment