Tuesday 27 May 2014

My Stay In London

Damn I miss writing. I haven't put pen to paper in ages, I guess I've had serious wtiters block. However I have a lot going through my mind and there are times when I think things I can write about but then when it comes to blogging about it I completely forget about it.

I'm coming to the last month of my stay here in London and  I think I will miss it a lot. I still haven't spent enough time with my friends. I still have a lot of things I still want to do here. My stay so far has been great apart from the British weather, it has been the time of my life.

Eating all I can, laughing and joking around with family, movies all day long, shoppong, drinking and travelling. I could not ask for more and it is still not over, it is not even halfway done yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment