Sunday 24 November 2013

Day 3: The Single Woman’s 30-Day Blogging Challenge

3)      Describe a moment or a day when being single was really awesome.

Actually this morning I woke up and I said to myself I love being single! Last night I attended a wedding and I loved it. It was my cousins wedding and well I didn't have a date. That didn't bother me, I enjoyed it. I got to drink shot after shot after shot.

I was able to bond with cousins and see them dance and drink for the first time. I loved all the drinks! I liked the feeling of being able to drink and dance, make new friends and maybe flirt a little. No one is controlling me, no one is stopping me. It was just drinks, dance, friends and family. So I love it! I actually want a repeat of last night! I want more drinks!!!

#TheSW30 


No comments:

Post a Comment