Thursday 21 August 2014

Day 4: The Name Behind Your Tumblr Name

http://drinkpartyandliveyourdream.tumblr.com/

"No Regrets" is the title behind my tumblr. I originally got this title from N-Dubz I used to be a huge fan of them especially Dappy. I named it after the song No Regrets by Dappy, I think just before he became a olo artist. I try my best to live a life of no regrets. Everything I do even if it is a mistake I always see as a lesson and never a regret. However I am doubting things as I get older and as I get to experience the world little by little. I thought of this name when I was back in high school when everything was different. It does apply to my life right now but not as strongly as before as there are things in life that I just want go back completely erase, there are things I do regret. I learned from these mistakes and I had no choice but to move on and suck it all in. I can't go back any more, I can just change and make sure things like that won't happen again.

#blog #challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment