Sunday 31 August 2014

Day 16: If the world were to end tomorrow, what would you do with your remaining time on earth?

My first thought when I read this was to go back to England but then after thinking about it New York came to mind. Everyone who knows we me knows that it is my dream to go to New York! However if the world were to end and I went to New York I would be alone and on the last remaining hours on earth I wouldn't want to spend it alone, especially as I have already missed out on a lot on the lives of my family such as celebrations, mile stones and my sister taking a big step in her life to university. I would want to spend it with them on the last remaining hours of my life. I want to make up for what I have missed even though this would never be possible.

#blog#challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment