Friday 25 January 2013

Mainstream Music Not Always the Best

So lately I've been looking for some good music to listen too, seeing as I've been so busy, tired and lonely. It hasn't been the greatest time of my life lately. Anyways I've been looking for some good music. But I look at the charts and it's all so upbeat and about sex, where did all the good music go? I don't know much about music and I don't always listen to the lyrics but listening to the same kind of music over and over again gets tiring. I want something that can reach out to my heart, make me think, relax and calm and better yet put me in a good mood.

So I remember Jason Chen, he's not so famous. You would'nt see his music videos on mtv or even myx I don't think. But he has such a great voice? It's like listening to an angel sings, I love it! Not even that his songs have good lyrics and they really mean something. It's exactly what I'm after!

He has many covers from Justin Bieber to Rianna to Adele. He really hits it! To me its the best! Why isn't he famous. But anyway It's better this way that he's all over youtube than mtv. I remember
Enrique Gil his songs were all love sodngs before but there came a point where it didnt't sell very well, so he disappeared and then came back. However when he came back he had to change his style of music so that he could sell more albums again. Enrique Gil's songs were perfect! I grew up listening to his songs but then it shocked me when he suddenly came back and his songs sounded like all the other songs. It didn't sound like him, but I still do like his songs. Sometimes when you become to mainstream you have to change to keep the audience interersted. Jason Chen already makes good songs I hope he just continues it.


No comments:

Post a Comment