Friday 19 April 2013

Something Good at the End

Its been a while since I've updated my blog seeing as summer class has taken away my actual summer. Though so far it has been a great summer!  This is the 1st summer I've spent everyday with my friends and its been so much fun. Everyday after school when I don't have quizzes to study for we will look for a shaded place to stay. Usually it will be the lovers lane where it is full of trees and is surrounded by grass.  We will spend our time just talking about anything, for me it's better than going back to the dorm where it's hot and on top of that I have no one to talk to. Usually we spend 3 hours doing this. But before all of this we have a snack; for me I stick to a Hawaiian snack called spam musubi.  It is Japanese rice with spam wrapped with nori. Its the best snack ever ever and it's so addictive. My friends will usually stick to dirty ice cream here at UST I would prefer something warm and not sweet.  Partly because it will make you even more thirsty.

So that is what I do in my free time, other than that I spend the rest of the time studying maths! I really hope that in the end my hard work pays off, I spend hours and hours trying to solve questions and imagining that I will actually ace the exams. I really do hope so. There are students apparently who are taking it for he THIRD time I honestly will kill myself. I just want to get it over and done with so that I can move on to statistics, though I'm not looking forward to that either.

This coming week I am already dreading it, I have a major exam on monday, a paper to hand in on tuesday and then a quiz on wednesday. I don't know how I will manage. I just want this all to be over. I really wish I did have my summer. I need abit of fun, well I always need fun. Anyways I just hope that in the end something will good will come out of all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment