Monday 9 March 2015

What Now?

I don't understand why I always seem to put myself in sticky situations. I always pray to be stronger but I am always thrown with drama leaving me in a huge state. Sometimes I don't even know how I get through it. Sometimes I need a break from my own life, but sadly its not possible. I'm left trying to pick myself up. I'm left wondering who is there for me? I'm left questioning if people understand, if they can actually make things better. I feel like I'm just crawling and I don't have a choice. I've come to a point where I'm tired. I know I haven't been through a lot but none of this expected, I want to avoid it all and I need that rainbow in my life right now.

I don't even know I mange to cope up with everything. I look back and feel so proud of myself because I definitely feel stronger. It's such a drag though, all these new things I'm learning and experiencing have downsides. All of it hasn't be easy, all of it has once dragged me done and somehow I'm still here. I don't want to run away but I feel like I'm just running into the fire naked.


 #life #blog #me

No comments:

Post a Comment