Wednesday 31 December 2014

2015??

For 2014 I made a wish, I prayed and I prayed for something that I really wanted. I didn't think I would get it and I gave up. Then suddenly I received something unexpected and I got hurt. I wanted something happier, I got my taste of happiness but more pain and loss.

Last year I became a different version of myself, something I am not proud of. I shocked myself with the person I became doing things I never thought I was capable of doing.

Now I am lost, I don't know who I am anymore or what I want. I am too scared to wish for anything because I know it will not wbe what I expected but there is one thing I still have and will always have and that is hope. I will not give up. I will accept everything open handly and try to deal with things as best as I can. I will concentrate on myself this 2015. I will become a better version of myself and I will make things right again. I promise myself I will apply everything I learned last year in this year ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment