Wednesday 9 October 2013

Here goes to sem break!

October 10, 2013

Sem break is here! However, I still have a news story to submit on saturday, I feel like a journalist right now. After a few finishing touches which I will do tomorrow I will be ready to submit and have nothing to think about for a while.

I don't think I will feel sem break until I see my grades, I feel like I can relax and breathe when I finally get to see my grades.

I aim to do so much for the sem break, I know most people want to rest. But I don't believe in rest right now, sleep will be my only rest for now but I want to be productive. I plan on reading, watching movies, catching up on One Tree Hill and transforming myself? Yes this sounds weird, transforming myself. I want to fall in love with myself this sem break! I want to know and understand myself and feel being me. I know I only have a short time to do this, but I will see what I can do.

During this week, I was taking exams trying my best and praying as hard as I ever have before. For once I wasn't thinking about guys, not having a boyfriend or being alone. I was thinking about England, my grades and next summer. I really hope to go back to England next year and I am giving my best efforts to achieve this.

Sadly I have been reminded a lot lately about being single. I mean, to be honest I do wish I could experience being in a relationship and having a boyfriend. But I'm content with my life. I have the most amazing friends and a great family here in the Philippines. I continuously pray and thank God for all the blessings I have here in the Philippines and I can't thank God enough for everything that I have been given. I don't pray to have a boyfriend, I have never prayed hard for this. I believe in fate and destiny, it will come when it wants to. Although I throw around jokes a lot about getting a boyfriend, I don't actually mean it. For me being single means being independent, it shows and lets me prove that I don't need a guy to inspire and motivate me. I can do it all alone and plus I have the support of my family and friends. I don't need anyone else.

Finding myself and getting to know myself is all I want right now. I want to prepare and continue working towards my dream to go New York. I know I haven't worked as hard yet but I am slowly getting there, I'm finally studying after all. I was so surprised with my self this week, I actually studied and well I did study before but I was able to answer questions confidently. I knew the answers straight away and I love that feeling, that is why I didn't cry this week! My studying paid off and I was so pleased but I don't feel content yet, not until I see my grades, not until I'm in England next year. I will continue to work and aim high. So far this has worked for me. I really wanted to come here to the Philippines, I fought for it and I couldn't stop talking about it. I made it. It will be my second next week and I am so proud of how far I have come. I am so proud of my capabilities however it doesn't stop there, I won't stop working and trying to aim higher.



2 comments:

  1. Trust God, even at the very petty things of your life. Everything is important to Him. Kahit lovelife, let Him be the God over it. :)

    ReplyDelete