Sunday 12 October 2014

The dream I never wished for

I never thought you would make it as far as my dreams. I didn't want you there, I was doing so well until you entered a part of me that I loved. I love dreams, they take you to another world that could be. My dreams are the most weirdest dreams ever but I enjoy having dreams that are different to reality it makes my life more exciting. But that dream with you in it, was so awkward, why did I have to dream about you. You entered my mind again, that's the last thing I wanted, I wanted to move on. I thought I had moved on though you did cross my mind a lot but that was okay. I knew it would be normal to be have you in my thoughts, but it was going so well. I thought I reached so far, but you brought me back again. Searching for the reasons to why I dreamed about you is useless really. No one can give me the answer and I have to live with it.

I want things to go back to the way they were but I have accepted it, I know it won't. That's fine with me, I messed things up and I am dealing with the consequences but at the end of the day it still hurts.


#Dreams #life #reality

No comments:

Post a Comment