Saturday 13 October 2012

This guys in love with you mare!

v



I watched this movie today and I loved it! It made me laugh so much. I nearly fell in love with Vice kinikilig talaga ako kay Vice! If Vice was a guy he would be my crush...All the way! He was so good looking it was unreal. I think Vice should one day make a movie where he is an actual guy and he's not gay, then that would  mean he's a truly great actor. Vice Ganda is one of my favourite Filipino celebs. He can make everyone smile and laugh. I was thinking while I was watching this movie that I really want to go to Showtime and hopefully get to meet him one day.

Toni Gonzaga is also one of my idols. She can do everything! She can act, sing, host and dance. Isn't she perfect? So I guess this movie was made for me. It was cheesy at times but it didn't bother me it made me smile so that was all I cared about. All in all I enjoyed the movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment