Wednesday 31 October 2012

Shopping, Sushi, Movie... it's time for sem-break!







It's my first outing with friends during my first ever sem-break here in the Philippines and so I spent it with two of my close friends from the dorm. After picking up my friend from the dorm we withdrew some many, planning on going to Vikings* later on that day. After withdrawing money we went straight to Forever 21, where my friend went shopping while I watched her pick clothes after clothes. You see I'm not a shopper unless it's cheaper clothing. Here in the Philippines I got used to buying cheaper clothes and not clothes from a mall, because sometimes I feel like its a waste to spend money on clothing. Even though I want to; I want to buy expensive clothing when I'm rich!

However that day I decided to spend my money on SUSHI ! Im not a fan of sushi but we had the most amazing sushi ever! We ordered a party size so we had sooooo many different types of sushi it was amazing! Together with salad and tempura...even the tempura tasted good and I hate tempura!

Shopping and sushi didn't yet complete my day. After one of my friends went home me and my other friend went to watch a movie we went to see Taken 2. It wasn't so good. It was such a disappointment I loved the first one it was one of my favorite movies but then Taken 2 was a shocker!
(October 20th 2012) 

No comments:

Post a Comment