Friday 12 October 2012

What keeps me here


The weekend is what I always look forward to be home with family in a bed thats comfortable in a house full of memories. The most simplest things can make me happy because we should just appreciate everythings that comes our way. Wherever I go I've never been alone. I always have someone to talk, text or call. I am never alone. 
I enjoy my life and am happy with everything. Yes it is hard to be strong, to keep on going. I am still here. I will always be here. The dreams that I have are so close. I want them so bad I am prepared to take on anything.
Staying in a dorm is like hell. But I hold my breath and can manage it. Day by day I count down but I keep on trying. Giving all I can. Giving all I have. 

"Sometimes it's hard to see the lines we've drawn. Until we cross them. That's when we rely on the ones we love to pull us back. And give us something to hold on to." -Gossip Girl 

No comments:

Post a Comment