Friday 12 October 2012

The Truth

I don't want to lie. I am homesick and I would do anything just to be home right now. To be able to hear the voice of my family to feel their hugs. I would not recomment any live one to do this. Yes it will make a stronger person but its the worse thing anyone could feel. Its a waste of time being away from family and friends as we only live once and spending your time with family and friends is priceless. I want to go back but I know I can do this. I hold my breathe everyday and count down everyday. I can't believe I've come this far. Its crazy! I hate how the people such as my family and friends are not by my side experiencing and seeing what I am goign through. Although I know they are supporting with me and eventhough they are so far away they believe I can do this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment