Wednesday 29 October 2014

Eleven Sixteen

Its 11:16pm and I’m listening to the song “I wish you would” by Taylor Swift. I’ve been hearing about her album lately and I decided to download it and seeing as I couldn’t really write any articles I decide to just have a sound trip, to relax myself and maybe even reflect on things.

My friend was in my room telling me about her problems. I love it when people do this, I love it when people trust me and open up to me. I know a lot of people have lost trust in me and I guess I’m not that good at giving advice. I’m inexperienced in many ways so I don’t know how to give good advice; my friend is older than me so whatever I say probably won’t do anything but I chose to tell her what I would do in her situation. However, I know that the best thing to do is just to listen and tell her what I think when appropriate.


Today is a Wednesday but it feels like a Friday, it feels like a whole week has passed when it has only been three days of classes. There has been more added to my list of things to do and I don’t know where to start. My mind is just a blur and I want this all to be over, I want to go back to England to see my family. I am truly homesick I don’t know what to do; next year seems so far away. Everything seems so impossible and I am beginning to have negative thoughts about a lot of things. I’m supposed to be optimistic but sometimes it’s so hard, I want to give up a lot of things. I want the days back when everything was so easy! Where problems weren’t life changing, where my mistakes could easily be forgotten and didn’t make a huge impact on my life because of my mistakes, now I am forced to change my ways. I am forced to grow up, accept and move on. But to be honest it is very hard to do all this, it requires all my energy and emotions to get through all of this. 


#TaylorSwift #Time


No comments:

Post a Comment