Friday 12 October 2012

Keep Calm Keep Calm Keep Calm


I haven't been able to sleep in days. I have so much on my mind that doesn't need to be. I really need to find a way to relax. To chill. To not think about anything. Just something small can make me crazy I hate it. I wish it would all change, I wish I would learn to stay calm and not to worry. I really wish I could do that. It might not show on the outside but on the inside its like water boiling! I feel like I'm going crazy; I have nothing to worry about at all. 
Everythings the way it should be. I won't change a thing but yet I can't cope with the situation so where does it leave me? What am I supposed to do? How do people get rid of stress, this life is crazy how do people keep up with it. I really admire those who study, study, study non-stop. I admire those who just get high grades in general. 

"Sometimes you have to face the dark side so you can see the light up ahead."

No comments:

Post a Comment