Wednesday 31 October 2012

Vicky Christina Barcelona








Well this was one of the weirdest movies I've ever watched. A movie about one single woman and one engaged woman both best friends on a trip. A man they meet both come in between their love lives where both girls fall in love with him as they both follow him to go on a trip. The single woman ends up having a relationship however in their relationship the wife of the man is included. Crazy right? During that relationship a threesome is included together with the wife and girl having sex. This was something I've never expected is it because I'm still innocent and I've never been in a relationship, but seriously it makes me wonder if this stuff is real. If it still exists, if people can stomach this kind of relationship, if this is what love really is.
(October 2012) 


No comments:

Post a Comment