Friday 12 October 2012

Round and Round and Round We Go...


Back to school tomorow! No more long weekends. Back to another busy, stressful, unhealthy week. 3 quizzes and 1 report lie ahead of me this week. I can manage this! I miss the weekends where I could be on tumblr all day, where I wouldn't be worrying about anything the upcoming weeek, where it doesn't matter what time I sleep or how many hours of sleep I get.
My weekends consists of waking up on a saturday morning completing all homework, eating breakfast and chilling with my cousin with movies and food. Followed by a sunday of preparing my stuff for my dorm and making the most of the hours that I have left in the house till I return back to my dorm. My weekends go by so fast it's like I'm getting nearer and nearer to... I don't know what. 
Time is my enemy.
Time is the devil.
Time is the end of me.
Time why?
Time?

No comments:

Post a Comment