Friday 12 September 2014

Day 30 (End of another blog challenge)

Day 30: Anything you want to post about

Just last night I was looking through someone's instagram post and I felt a bit of envy towards her. Looking through her posts I realized how I haven't finished a book in ages, actually the last book I finished was last christmas break and it feels weird, it doesn't feel right. I miss reading! I've started many books but I haven't finished them and so I have decided to get back to reading and to make a list of the books I've read. I always say I will do something but I never actually do it. I want to re-invent myself and do things I haven't done before. After weeks of binge watching I have decided I  need to stop this, I need to do something with my life. I am not getting anywhere by sleeping, watching tv shows and dragging myself to school every day. I need to pick my self up and I have found one way in doing this and that is to start reading again. 

I've made a list of the books I remember reading so far, I know there's more but I honestly don't remember, I've been reading since I was in primary (elementary) school so I know it's been quite a lot already. 


#blog #challenge #books

No comments:

Post a Comment