Friday 12 October 2012

It never ends...

Try getting this far? Try being in my shoes? You never really do know what people feel unless you're in their shoes. You might be able to relate but you will never feel what they feel. Getting this far I can't imagine going back. This is it. This is what I've wanted I travelled this far. I left family, friends and easy and comfortable life. Now I am busy I have so much in my life but I feel like something is missing. I know that I am blessed, I have everything I need but not everything I want. I am mess but I am holding it in. 
I travelled from England to the Philippines I am here without my mum and friends. I stay in a dorm where I find it hard to adjust; to sleep, to eat, to study. I miss having someone to talk with. Life to me is nothing without conversations, with people to talk to, with people to just be with.
One thing I hate most is being alone. I can be alone and I can be independant but what is life when you're spending it alone. Life to me is about sharing moments, sharing you're feelings, sharing knowledge, sharing your experiences.


"There comes a time when every life goes off course. In this desperate moment you must choose your direction. Will you fight to stay on the path while others tell you who you are? Or will you label yourself? Will you be honored by your choice? Or will you embrace your new path? Each morning you choose to move forward or to simply give up. " -One Tree Hill 

No comments:

Post a Comment