Thursday 18 October 2012



I'm so sad to here Gossip Girl is on its final season. I feel like its a part of me. I haven't been watching it since the beginning, in fact I watched it a year after it was aired. I didn't like it at first but when I started watching it I fell in love with it! It is one of the best shows ever. Watching Gossip Girl has made me want to go to New York so badly. This is the life that I want. This is the life I dream of. Nothing can ever replace this tv show, it truly is one of the best tv shows ever. I've always wanted to be part of Gossip Girl. With all the scandals, parties, drinks and shopping.

This is one of the reason I took journalism so that one day I can work in a magazine in New York. Where I get to be on the red carpet interviewing stars. Wearing all the latest clothes in fashion. Thats the life! That will be me my life!

XOXO Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment