Sunday 20 January 2013

Twitter rant

I've seen blogs that have more pictures than words. I know how people feel while reading long long paragraphs about stuff that might not interest them. my blog's purpose is just an online diary to readers out there. I get annoyed with many people who tweet every second, every minute, every hour of the day. Tweets like I did that I did this, I just woke up, I just got home, I'm getting ready for school. Seriously? For me it only feels okay when a celebrity does it because we all want to know what they are up to; but even celebs don't do this. Partly because they are so busy. So I don't know some people destroy the use of twitter and use it to kill their boredom. Well, its up to them... there is an unfollow button so why am I stressing out?

Nothing really, I just want to share my opinion. For me instead of using twitter while they're bored they might as well start up their won blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment