Monday 29 September 2014

Quality Over Time

They say its quality over time, maybe they're right. Maybe it doesn't matter how long you're with someone but it depends on how much fun you have with them; how much you enjoy having their company around. That's why it can be easy to let go of some people in your life and for the others, you feel like it is a waste if you throw it all away.

I've made friends and lost friends, some just drifted away the others I chose not to be friends with anymore.  When it comes to letting go of people sometimes it can be easy if you don't feel like they made a positive impact on your life. However its harder if you've made so many memories and shared so many secrets to suddenly let go of them.

I am the kind of person to keep friends and let go of those who have somehow hurt me or didn't treat me right. I don't waste my time with people, because I know and appreciate the people I have in my life.


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment