Tuesday 23 September 2014

Reality Through My Eyes

It happens all the time, you wish for something so badly then when it does come its nothing like you expected. It can be something you wish you never wished for or it can be the best thing that ever happened to you. So I guess life works in mysterious ways. I know I am still young and I can feel myself growing up and maturing... the hard way. So all that is left now is that I keep on moving forward because that is the only thing left to do.

You plan everything out, it seems so perfect and you get so excited and then BAM! Reality hits you in the face. I'm still trying to figure out life (I'm only 19) but what I do know is nothing turns out the way you expect it. This is what makes things more challenging and at times exciting,  it's like a test to see if you can get through it. If you can overcome the challenge and still hold your head up high knowing you learned something new, knowing it might have all been worth it in the end.

#lesson #life


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment