Wednesday 10 September 2014

Day 22 & 23

Day 22: A picture of what you wore today

Well today I had class so I pretty much just wore my uniform and I don't usually take pictures with my uniform on.

Day 23: A letter to someone. Anyone.

Dear __________,
                         
                              I know we never really kept in contact, until now we don't. However I am glad that when we met up when I was in England it was as if nothing had changed. I really did miss you and I was so glad to be around you again. It was so great talking to you and seeing you again. A lot has changed and we didn't get to see each other as much as we used to. I am proud of you, I am proud of where you are right now and I hope you will continue to grow and become a better person.

I wish you all the best and I hope we will stay friends for more years to come. I know you have a life of your own now and everything is different, I expected it. I wish though that we kept in contact even more and that we still knew what was going on each others lives. To be honest my life is not the same without you, the both of you. I am used to you guys telling me it will be ok and pushing me. I am used to you guys pushing me and giving me the hard truth. I miss the advice and the things you would say and do to make me better. I wish you both were here to experience everything with me. It is not the same just telling you guys because back in high school you would both be with me throughout everything. Now I am alone, I am with people who judge me and don't understand me, who are probably getting tired of it all. I miss the times I could cry on the phones and when I spoke to you guys you both would just make me think about something else and make me feel better.

Now nothing is the same, I'm with people who don't know me as well as you guys. They try to analyse everything its basically not the same. I want to make up for the times that I have missed out, I want catch up and be with you guys again. Even if it is all different now I want to be with you guys again.

               From that "shy" girl


#blog #challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment