Friday 12 September 2014

Day 28 & 29

Day 28: Do you wish for anything at 11:11? If so, what do you wish for?

I do make a wish every night, I lie awake and it takes me forever to sleep. I am in bed after 9pm but I don't sleep until 12am, however I do not want to share the wish I make every night it turns 11:11. I want this wish to come true and also it is not something I am ready to tell the world just yet. It is something very personal, to others it may seem stupid and probably a waste of a wish but I need this wish to come true.

Day 29: Picture of yourself


This was taken last year on my 19th birthday, I will soon be celebrating my 20th birthday. My 19th year has been one of the most craziest adventures of my life so far. I have been at the top where I can taste the rainbow and I'm soaring through everything but then I've had my downfall where I lie awake at night thinking how did everything come to this. I have experienced so much, learned new things, made mistakes and been out of control. This picture of me may not seem like much but I was different, I wasn't that same person I am now. If I was that girl looking into the future I would be shocked with myself, I would say to myself "what happened?" I am in the process of picking up myself and trying to reinvent and enjoy what I have. I want to appreciate and enjoy my life right now and I need to sort out a lot of things, especially my emotions. I wish I could go back and re-live being nineteen but at the same time I would change things,  I know changing things will not make any difference. So I guess I just have to accept my life and keep on climbing. 


#blog #challenge 

No comments:

Post a Comment