Saturday 24 November 2012

Finally found you

I liked his music back then and I like his music now. Growing up I used to listen to him in the car due to my mum being a lover of his songs. That was what she played every time to his songs, which made me used to listening to his song. Don't get me wrong I did like his songs, but as getting older I developed a crush on him. Not only has he always made good songs back now and then, he's so HOT! I've never not liked any of his songs. Not because of the way he looks, but because his songs has meaning to it. I remember in Hong Kong I watched on MTV how he developed into such a great artist. How his songs have changed to adapt to the audience that he performs to. He hasn't gone wrong. Not even once... from my point of view that is .

No comments:

Post a Comment