Wednesday 7 November 2012

Lets fall in love all the time!

From the movie A Cinderella Story: Once Upon a Song. Its the second time I've watched this movie. I watched it today with my dorm mate. We were screaming, giggling and pinching eachother. This movie was released in 2011 but I only found out about it on sunday when I watched it on HBO. It's now officially one of my favourite adaptations of Cinderella. I love the story. I love the leading man...Freddie Stroma. I love the leading lady. I love the movie.

I really love movies which can make me laugh, cry, cringe 'kilig,' and feel like I'm falling in love. Its as if you're the leading girl in the movie that's what I love. I've never been in love but I imagine being in love every time I watch movies like this. I could watch it over and over again.

I picked this song as it is one of my favourite songs from the soundtrack. It's so sweet and makes you want to live your dreams. Especially when I found this video.
(November 07, 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment