Thursday 30 May 2013

90210 Became My Life

I remember the days when I would watch 90210 every time it would air on tv. Week after week I would watch each episode never missing an episode. I fell in love with the show! The lives that they had, the hot guys, the clothes, the beach, the weather. I have always been addicted to shows with scandals and fights. I like the drama, the heartbreaks, the break-ups, the lies, cheats and sex. For me the dirtier the scandals are the best. I am so attracted to this I feel like I live in their worlds, a world I know can never happen but inside I long for it. I fell in love with Silver, I loved her style and her attitude. From the beginning she was the I always watched out for, especially her hairstyle she rocked it all the time! I never saw her bad character, I always understood everything she went through and I sympathized her. There was never an episode where I hated her. I loved her from the beginning.

I hate how it ended. I stopped watching season 3 on tv as I became busy I didn't even know that there was a season 5 and that it was the last season. I missed out on so much but I decided to finish it this summer with the last 2 weeks I have off. It really made me cry and I got so effected by it. After Gossip Girl ended ad now 90210 I feel like my childhood is ending.

This was me before. Tv was my life these shows were what defined me it was a world that I lived in because I could not live in reality and now I have a life. I am busy with school I don't have time to watch shows and keep up to date with new shows. So I guess what I am trying to say is I am done with following new shows.  I have Jersey Shore and One Tree  Hill to complete and I am excited to see how they end. But after finishing all these shows I think I will feel like a part of me is finished. Is gone. It will be a new me with an actual life.

90210 was the best sometimes I can't decide between Gossip Girl and 90210 so I guess they are both tied with my 1st most favorite tv shows. Nothing can top them!

No comments:

Post a Comment