Thursday 30 May 2013

Still Not Over 90210

After finishing 90210 last night all I was thinking about was 90210, even when I woke up this morning I was still thinking about it. I guess I've been home for nearly three days. I haven't been exposed to the sun since I enrolled at UST on Tuesday.  After my enrollment on Tuesday I ended up with a flu. I was extremely tired after the long commute and long lines for the enrollment.  My body gave up on me especially I slepy late that night. I ended u sweating like a big but at the same time feeling cold.

The next day though I recovered fast after a few prayers and sleeping for the whole day. So I guess all I did after that was finish 90210 which kins of put me in a slight depressive state.
I haven't been out and not even that I don't mind being at home all day lazing about. But I have school in a few days! I'm back to school next Tuesday and not even that my class starts at 7am. So I'm really making the most of the time that I have left (free time I mean).

On top of lazing about and thinking about 90210 I decided to download songa from their sound track. Yes I know I'm obsessed but don't worrt it won't last forever, I have a life now remember.
Anyways while downloading the songs I realized why wasn't I listening to these bands before. I even thought to myself there are better sounds out there other than mainstream songs.

Here is a list of a few of the songs I am in love with right now:

I lived - One Republic
Oh Sailor - Mr. Little Jeans
Rebel Beat - Goo Goo Dolls
Lullabies - Yuna
My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark - Fall Out Boy
We Come Running - Youngblood Hawke
Dark Doo Wop - Ms Mr
When It's Over - Wild Belle
Old Friend - Sea Wolf
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment