Thursday 9 May 2013

Oh Summer Summer Summer!!

Been busy as ever! I've been so homesick I'm already excited to go back to England, creating stories in my mind about what might happen when I finally land in England after two years. I've managed to stay in contact with my mum and sister nearly every day this week. However my close friends not so much. But that's ok I understand how busy they are especially because exams are coming up. The annoying thing is when they are done with their exams and school I'm starting school.

Anyways I have 3 more days left; 1 quiz, 1 exam and on presentation. So good luc k to me. However I have tickets to see Vice Ganda at Araneta so I'm so excited! I remember when he had his last concert  I was in England at the time and I was so annoyed I didn't get to see him. Now I have something good to look forward to. As I blogged before something good happens after something bad.

So bring it on for the next few days because after that I have 2 weeks left of enjoying my summer,  I know its hell but I will try my best to make the most of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment