Friday 31 May 2013

1-2-3... No more summer!

Three more days to go before I start my second year at UST.  I have no plans but to do just nothing;  I just want to sit and do nothing at all. I want to lay all day in bed. Do whatever comes in my way; wake up late, eat all day, listen to music in one corner etc.  All these small things will be the very big things that I will miss. I will miss doing all of this, even if I do get to do this. There will never be a time I will be doing this without having to think about college. Everything will be all planned out and I will be worrying every minute and every hour of the day.
So bye bye to my lovely summer I'm already excited for next year summer. I can't wait!  But I guess before I get there I have to work even harder than before. This time round, the 3rd time round I have to get it right.  I have learnt from my mistakes and I know what went wrong before. It would make me a fool to mess up again.
So here goes to the next few days of summer hopefully I will have no regrets.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment