Wednesday 29 May 2013

Homesick. Fighter. Humble.

The second day Fast 6 was out I went to see it with my two cousins and my uncle. I was super excited to watch it. I am a huge fan of all the movies and I wanted to see it as soon as I could.  Well it didn't fail to disappoint me. There was no dull moment and there were even more funny moments.

However I didn't realize that it was filmed in England. Nearly the whole movie was shot in England, it really surprised me. It made me miss back home even more. Before I never considered England as my home and now I really do feel like it is a part of me.  I was born and raised there so I guess whether I deny it or not I can never hide that fact; especially I still have a British accent blasting out of my mouth.

I guess what they say is true wherever you go in life you should never forget where you came from. We never start at the top and yes people do work hard but showing off does nothing.

I know what I just wrote has just jumped from one topic to another. I just want people to know that as much as possible stay humble, there is no reason to show off. My sister has gotten so far but she doesn't rub it in my face. This is because she knows she doesn't need to; no one needs to.

Fast 6 being filmed in London made me realize how far I've come.  It made me feel homesick.  Someone today asked if I cry whenever I feel homesick or whenever I suddenly miss back home. But the truth is I don't feel the need to cry any more, what use will it do? I chose his life even though it's hard as hell. I will not stop moving towards my dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment