Friday 17 May 2013

Vice Ganda Concert

After the end of my torturing summer class I went to see Vice Ganda at Araneta. I nearly cried because I was laughing so much!  I can't believe anyone can actually do that; make so many people laugh so much. Before I used to watch showtime every day it used to be part of my daily routine.  Watching Vice on showtime really made my day.

I missed his first concert and I was really disappointed but now that I got to watch tonight I was mind blown. Aiai made me laugh the most tears were coming out of my eyes. Paulo avelino was hot! Whrn I wad Enrique Gil I couldn't scream I think I was so star strucked; I wasn'tsatisfied when I saw him. I want to see him even closer!  But I loved the concert over all I would do it again,  one day I will watch Vice Ganda right at the front. No matter how expensive it was all worth it!

Here are some pictures below the pics aren't great sadly I bad at taking photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment