Sunday 5 May 2013

The Media

In life you meet so many people. Some talkative some quiet some maybe even both. But one thing I've learned is that those who are talkative just talk without thinking.  They talk without knowing the truth. They say the first thing that comes to mind. Yes it can get on other nerves yes it gets annoying and sometimes its or alot of the times its wrong.

Studying journalism I have learned alot and it has become so interesting. I have learned that people who watch so much tv actually take in what they see on tv and it actually effects there life. They believe everything they watch theybjudge and make comments. But they just judge what they see! They don't look into it.

For me I don't think anyone know what its like to be in media until you're in it or get to experience it. I am so excited to continue my course,  it excites me every time! I regret not taking media studies back in high school. Its so interesting and fun. Why shouldn't we study it? Media has become a huge part of our lives. The media decieves the people and so we should have a chance to know the truth. We should have a chance to know how it all works.

The media is everything and everywhere! I cant wait to learn more and to actually be in the media. I feel like Im meant to be taking this course,  I feel like im destined to be part of the media one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment