Monday 27 October 2014

October 10, 2014

I don't know what to do with my life. I want thrill, I want something different, I don't want to live my life like this. Lately I've missed being touched, I want to be hugged or someone to lay their hands on me.

It was just the other day a friend hugged me from behind and I had goosebumps and my body tingled. I realized, I missed this feeling. I just want to be touched and I want to feel the warmth of someones body against mine and no I am not horny I just miss being hugged.

What has every thing come to? I wanted to live without regrets, but now I already have the question "what-if." I didn't want to but I grew up, I tried to live recklessly it got me here, feeling empty. Now I have stories to tell but not ones I have accepted, I haven't accepted what happened in the past yet, I am making it a memory, a chapter of my life I just want to throw to the back of my mind. 

Everything seems better but I am not going to lie, its still there and now I want to change things. I want to change myself, I want to do it all again. I made my mistakes and learned from them. I got hurt and lost things I didn't think I would lose so soon. 

Life is going to be full of questions, like why do things happen? Why have we met the people we've met? I want the answer, I want to know why, I want to understand. 


#JournalEntry #Diary 

No comments:

Post a Comment