Monday 27 October 2014

October 3, 2014

I waste most of time day watching tv shows, talking to people, lying in bed and thinking. I never really live for the present, I'm always thinking about the future. Maybe this is wrong, sometimes you miss out on things sometimes you even forget to appreciate things.

I guess I live for the future because I'm looking got more than what I have right now. Unsatisfied is the word to describe this. Every thing I have right now is nothing I would have expected. I dreamed of something completely different, I imagined something way more than what I have. 

Although I have had fun so far during my stay in the Philippines so far. I have experienced many great things, been to so many different places and made the most amazing friends ever.

The one thing that I truly love about being here in the Philippines is meeting new friends . I don't know what I would do without my friends. The advice they've given me, the memories they've give me, the heart-to-heart conversations and the way they treat me. I am truly blessed, what could I ask for. 


#JournalEntry #Diary 

No comments:

Post a Comment