Monday 16 December 2013

Days 23-26: The Single Woman’s 30-Day Blogging Challenge

23)   Talk about a moment when you got annoyed with a married friend, a person in a relationship, or a person with kids (Be honest! No judgment!)

Whenever my friends say to me not to have a boyfriend, or when they say that I should be thankful that I a single. I get annoyed because it's not fair. I think or rather I feel like it is a part of life to experience getting hurt or to just go through all those problems in a relationship because for me its a way of learning. 

24)   If you could relive ONE day of your life, what would it be? And would you change anything?

The day I left England because that day meant a lot. I was at the airport with my friends and we were waiting for me to officially enter the airport. At that moment we just did our best to be with each other to make the most of it. I think everyday should be like that those moments are the most special. We were able to treasure that moment because we knew it would be a while before we would see each other again. Even if I was to relive this I still would have left. I try not to regret things. I try to accept everything that happens in my life. I am happy now with my life, even though I know I still have a long way to, I feel like I'm taking the right path.

25)   Describe a moment when you “paid it forward.” What happened and how did it feel?

My interpretation of this is if I've lost my virginity? I don't know what "paid it forward" means. But anyways, I am still a virgin and have never even been kissed. 

26)   Name a song that makes you cry every time you hear it and why

Probably Never Alone by Lady Antebellum. I haven't listened to this song in ages because it brings back loads of memories. It has the most amazing lyrics, I used to play this song on repeat and cry at the same time. It is the perfect song for me because of the words mean so much to me. 

#TheSW30 


No comments:

Post a Comment