Saturday 28 December 2013

50 Shades of Grey

After a year of owning the book 50 Shades of Grey I finally finished it. When reading this book it came to my mind, why in the world would they turn this into a movie? How will they do it? I slightly fell in love with Christian Grey, he really knows how to pleasure a girl. I don't have much experience or rather any at all to do with sex or love. But its such a passionate book and imagining every scene can tickle a girls senses, not saying that I would want to be Ana.
But my thoughts to making the movie is, yes I can imagine Jamie Doran as Christian Grey but I'm not to sure about the actress they picked for Ana. Jamie Doran looks similar ro what I would picture Christian with his hair and eyes and body and he looks pretty good in suit and probablt without one. Also I'm excited yet nervous to see how they will make this into a movie, though it probably won't have the same effect as the book has as our minds go crazy when reading all the details. I doubt they will show it here in the Philippines they didn't show Springbreakers let alone 50 Shades. I'm still thinking about whether or not I would watch it, I would love to but with who?
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment