Thursday 12 December 2013

Days 18-21: The Single Woman's 30-Day Blogging Challenge

18) If you could have a conversation with yourself in high school, what would you say?
This is nothing compared to the future. You have frienda and family don't worry about the rest. You will meet better people and you may never see these people again so enjoy the company you have now. Smile and have fun high school is easy and should be fun. You have so far to go don't let others ruin it for you.
Day 19) What is something about you that people would be surprised to learn?
That there are times when I can't take it anymore. I don't like hurting others and I could hate you but I am just putting up with things so that I don't hurt your feelings and for peace.
20) Describe your most difficult breakup and what did you learn from it.
Well sadly I've never really been through a relstionship. Back in high school it was more of having a boyfriend for the sake of it. Even if we did break I wouldn't consider it. Though what I did have ended through text. I learned to get to know a guy in the future in person. What me and the guy had revolved around the internet. We spoke more online than in person. The other one ended with me telling the guy online again or I think through text that its better we're friends. That breakup wasn't bad, actually it was the right thing to do.
21) How would you pitch a reality show about yourself? To what network?
Well I love inspiring people so it would be like One Tree Hill. Where there are lessons learned at the same time it is sad. I want it to show how I don't give up and I keep on going. I want it to show my downfalls and rising in life. I think probably etc seeing as alot of teen girls watch this channel.

#TheSW30 
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment