Friday 20 December 2013

Days 27-30: The Single Woman’s 30-Day Blogging Challenge

27)   Talk about something that you really, really, really love about yourself.
The number one thing that I love about myself would have to be my body shape! I love my curves and how whenever I wear a fitted dress it hugs my hips. I feel so sexy and so I always love showing off my shape, with fitted dresses or skater skirts. That's what makes me fall in love with myself every time. 
28)   Describe a moment when you made a big, bold move. In any area of life: Career, Love, etc.
I guess moving to the Philippines. I moved here at the age of 16 and I've been here for 2 years. It has been the biggest, bravest and best move I have ever made so far. 
29)   Who is your closest or most special friend that you’ve never met and what do they mean to you? How did you cross paths? Talk about how you “met” them: Facebook, Twitter, an online support group, etc.
I don't think I can answer this because there is no one special that I've never met.
30)   Write a letter to your future mate saying whatever you want to say
Dear future guy,
I am so glad I get to meet you. I hope and wish that you will be the first and last man in my life. I have been dreaming about the day I get to experience my first kiss and hug someone more special to me than a friend. I want to wake up next to someone and be glad that I made the right choice. I know that everything comes in its right time and hopefully everything will just fall into place. I don't want to rush anything because I want it to be perfect. I will wait forever until we cross paths so that I know its worth it. I will enjoy my life as it is, being single and running wild and free with the freedom running through me. So hopefully you'll be around the corner and we can eventually see each other but for now I'll keep on walking. 
love from 
Dreamerllie
p.s. I'll wait forever 


#TheSW30 


No comments:

Post a Comment