Tuesday 31 December 2013

I Salute 2013!

Well, this year has been pretty good. I've enjoyed it and I've learned a lot. I feel like I have matured a lot more than before. I finally feel comfortable with myself. I didn't have many downs this year, I did have one but I rose from it and I really kept on fighting for myself.

I learned to let go of the things unnecessary and to enjoy and have fun with my life. I can see clearly than ever before that I have friends and family that are always there for me. I got over the whole being single issue. I am so proud of how far I have come and I am so happy with my life. Yes it is not perfect but I have learned to appreciate and count all the blessings I have.

I am thankful for everything that has come into my life; friends, family, grades. My highlight was passing all my subjects and turning 19. I went to bed on my 19th birthday realizing I should be happy with my life and I am.

I don't know what else to say about this year, but I enjoyed this year. I am even more comfortable with my life and I feel freer and more mature than previously. I am excited for 2014 hopefully I will be able to go back to England and I will be able to find the final answer to why I really did come to the Philippines. I want to clear things out with myself and for my future. I aim to know what I want next year for my future ahead of me. I am ready to take on anything next year and I am excited for new experiences and hopefully new people that I will meet along the way.

Here are a few pictures from this year!
















No comments:

Post a Comment