Thursday 10 January 2013

The happiness of guys

So yesterday I went into a computer shop to print out some reviewers. It's always awkward walking into a computer shop; its full of guys addicted to Dota. Guys who seem to enjoy playing Dota. I heard that here in the Philippines some girls actually make their boyfriends pick between Dota and the girl. That's crazy! What is so good about Dota? It makes me wonder and it makes me want to play it. Back in England it was COD (Call of Duty). I remember back in England this is where guys would gossip, spend their whole nights playing. COD is the game where a guy would cry if they someone was to break their xbox (just rumours). But I wonder why guys like to play video games, I wonder why they are so addicted to it. I have tried playing COD before. During my summer off my cousin taught me to play it and even created an account for me. It was okay, it took away the time that I was doing nothing and was so bored. So it was just, okay. It was extremely violent for my liking, like the part where you could chose to play it or not play it; I chose to play it because I didn't know what to expect. I didn't realize you had to shoot innocent citizens; men, women, babies, children and old people. Every civilian that you would see. Which made me finally realize how violent it was. Dota doesn't seem to be violent seeing as it's all just random creatures actually that's what I see. I've never tried playing it before. But guys here seem to enjoy it so much they play it in the computer shops rather than at home where its free.

No comments:

Post a Comment