Friday 25 January 2013

My Fast Paced Lazy Day

 (10am) Woke up, thinking it was 4am in the morning. The beauty of sleeping with black blinds and aircon on all night.
(11am) After an hour of having breakfast and deciding what to buy if we go out we took a trycycle to the mall. Bought a new pair of shoes after withdrawing money...I have never walked out of a store smiling like I had just won the lottery. I bought the most amazing pair of wedges I can not wait to wear them!
(2am) Made our way home, so quickly. Probably because there was no traffic
(around 3am) Sadly had to watch The Exorcism of Emily Rose, at the same time taking notes. Sadly I have to write a paper for it. I have no idea why the proffessor did'nt pick a movie like White Chicks or something.
(around 4am) Added more to my paper
(6pm) Had dinner. Had oreo truffe, black forest cake, chicken adobo and fish fillet.

(7pm) Continued with my paper...
(9pm) Decided to have my wash and came back to my paper but was so lazy I decided to just listen to music...

.........

...............

.......................

..................................

No comments:

Post a Comment