Friday 4 January 2013

Something new?

So it's started...
So I started school yesterday. It was supposed to be a brand new year a new beginning? I never felt that! Even until now I still don't feel it. After starting school yesterday expecting the proffs to not come in I was surprised to see the majority of them present. But it wasn't a heavy load of stuff, just them mentioning the pre-lims. I still think pre-lims should have been before the Christmas hols. Nothing has changed so far, I'm still me. Nothing has changed well it has been a week what do I expect. I'm not looking forward to anything or expecting anything. I just want to have a shock to whatever happens. Expecting things leads to disappointment, I don't want to be disappointed right now.

New Years Resolutions

  • My new years resolution was to speak tagalog but that failed. That hasn't got anywhere, I actually feel more comfortable speaking in english here in the Philippines. It seems to be improving. 
  • Another one which I really have to achieve is my grades! I really don't want to have another summer! I really want a break, I want to hang with friends, laze about all day. I miss not having to worry about anything; where you could do anything and not worry about tomorrow! 
  • Love life maybe? Hahaha that's not a new years resolution, I just hope and wish secretly this year that I will have someone I can text and talk to all night...
So I guess lets wait...that's all we can do now is wait for whatever comes along this 2013! 

No comments:

Post a Comment